The end-of-year project Expo and Awards Ceremony will take place in Los Alamos April 25-26, 2016.
All participants submitting final reports by the first Wednesday in April are invited to the Expo and Awards Ceremony at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Note: Every team attending the Expo will be required to give a presentation not to exceed a half-hour on their work to a panel of judges on Monday, April 25th. A display board summarizing your work will be mandatory as well, and using a computer during your presentation is optional.
- 2016 Expo Information.
- A description of the Expo.
- Learn about the Awards and Scholarships presented during the Awards Ceremony.
Information will become available as the Expo nears.
Schedules of Events
Information will become available as the Expo nears
- A description of the judging of the finalist teams.
- Judging Criteria that will be used during the final judging.
- Judging Rubric for the Expo judging.
- Display Board Requirements
- Contest for next year’s Logo requirements
Information will become available as the Awards Ceremony nears.
Los Alamos National Laboratory Coverage
Information about last year’s expo may be viewed in our archive